onsdag den 14. maj 2014














WORK.

I worked for hundreds of years
For some rich men I still serve
Freedom just got too exclusive
Like I sing like I really don’t care

Still dreaming for thousands of years
Dreams of all the rich men’s pleasures
Take a last breath and get in the grave
A life with no questions and no answers

Out there among the thousands of stars
Time travel faster than I could ever imagine
So many money and dirty tricks to be spend
Fly me up on rockets to the never lasting end

Work for some rich men who got all powers
Burn me up dying for some real bad ideas
Love or hate is not just such an easy thing
But no I can't wait to buy all of your dreams

Don’t get too excited and claim your rights
Find a man to marry get daughters and sons
Shipping companies transporting goods
Now you’ll work for thousands of years.















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar